Where one Mom and educator shares her opinions on books, and maybe more…
• Book introductions—Read about the who, when, where, and what of each book.
• Dream Girl—Use your imagination to put yourself in the story.
• Bring It On!—Take quizzes to really get to know yourself.
• Is There a Little (Eve, Ruth, Isaiah) in You?—See for yourself what you have in common.
• Words to Live By—Check out these Bible verses that are great for memorizing.
• What Happens Next?—Create a list of events to tell a Bible story in your own words.
• Oh, I Get It!—Find answers to Bible questions you’ve wondered about.
Our daughter has really enjoyed this Bible. I highly recommend it!
While this complimentary book was provided for review by Harper Collins Publishing, no other compensation was given. All remarks are my personal and honest opinions.
You can use these HTML tags
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
Email (will not be published) (required)
Subscribe via email
Subscribe to posts via RSS
Copyright © 2017 Once Upon a Storyville - All Rights ReservedPowered by WordPress & Atahualpa